Panama is paradise for retirees.
Panama is the best ranked country to retire in if you like sun and low prices.
This country offer a lot of advantages for people who want to spend their retired life away from stress and cold in a luxury
lifestyle at low cost. The major currency is Balboa = US Dollar exactly the same. Panama City is growing fast with new high
building so far untuched by world economic crises around the world. If you like to live away from the city, the prices for
houses is even lower. You can get a 5 room house with land for less then $100.000 ! (See Pictures "Panama Homes" Panama 023
- Panama 147) Below you can see a few advantages the goverment give to new retirement residents of Panama, but you have to
deside fast, becouse soon this offers will be gone.
As a qualified pensioner in Panama, you would be entitled
- 50% off entertainment anywhere in the country (movies, theaters, concerts, sporting
- 30% off bus, boat, and train fares
- 50% off hotel stays Monday through Thursday, 30% off Friday through Sunday
- 15% off at fast-food restaurants
- 15% off hospital bills (if no insurance applies)
- 10% off prescription medicines
- 20% off doctors' consultations
- 15% off dental and eye exams
- 20% off professional and technical services
- 50% off closing costs for home loans and more
Once you become a resident "pensioner" of Panama under the Tourist Pensionado
Visa, you are eligible for the most appealing program of benefits for retirees available anywhere in the world right now.
Now, you may be thinking: "Pensioner? Retiree? That leaves
Not necessarily. The rules for becoming a "pensioner" and
qualifying for this visa program in Panama are probably not what you'd expect.
In fact, anyone over the age of 18 may apply and can qualify
as a pensionado in Panama. All you need is a guaranteed pension income of $500 per month ($600 for a couple). It must be a
pension from a government agency (e.g. Social Security, disability, armed forces, etc.) or a defined-benefit pension from
a private company. Sorry, but an immediate, fixed annuity doesn't qualify.
If you do not fill the retirement option, do not worry, there is a lot
more options to qualify for resident in Panma, is also a great possible option to get just a home away from home!
Click Here For More Information.
The Official Requirments For Retirment Is Changing Fast Do To Limitations
And More, And We Urge You To Act Fast If Your Qualifications Is Close To Limit. For Same Reason We Can Not Guarantee Statements
Made Here Today.
Click Here To See Pictures.